Friday, May 15, 2009

Pregnancy, week 30


Check out this photo of me and my BIG belly. 
Face was cropped out since no pregnant woman likes what pregnancy does to her face... seriously.

I had a doctor's appointment earlier this week. Everything is fine. 

Only a few issues were brought up:
  1. I have been short of breath for no apparent reason, sometime just from sitting. I guess this is normal for third and fourth pregnancies, according to Dr. O'Connor.
  2. I am anemic and need to take iron pills for the remainder of the pregnancy
  3. The c-section will be scheduled sometime between July 17  thru 24. (I hope Baby Earl comes early as Vincenzo did.) I'll post it when I know the date I get.

No comments:

Let's back up a bit

This is the month of my July babies. Both Giuseppe and Rocco were born in July. Let's back up a bit. Michigan is still in a State of E...