Saturday, June 13, 2009

Me, me... all about me!

I went to the doctor a few days ago.

Everything is going well.

However, the doctor determined why I have been in so much pain lately. Can't even walk or stand up without having to take a breather. (If you recall... I coached soccer during Vincenzo's pregnancy up until the last day with no complaints of discomfort.)

Well, the baby has moved his head down into the birth canal AND I have started to slightly dialate. What does this mean? Probably nothing, but wishful thinking has me hoping for an early delivery. But the doc says it really could mean nothing.

In the meantime, I have asked my mom to take Vincenzo next week so I can get a break from running after him while I am stuck with this bowling ball in my birth canal. 

Any other takers? I still have 40 days.

The scheduled c-section is still on for Thursday, July 23. We are all anxiously awaiting.

No comments:

Let's back up a bit

This is the month of my July babies. Both Giuseppe and Rocco were born in July. Let's back up a bit. Michigan is still in a State of E...