Saturday, January 30, 2010

Time again



Time for another family update


Rocco
Rocco is now 6-months-old, which is also a reminder to me that I have been unemployed for 6 months. Rocco rolls with ease. Soon he'll be sitting up on his own and then of course we'll have to start putting up the gates to prepare for the crawling.


Vincenzo
Little Chin has been excelling at his playgroup and speech class. He is such a bundle of joy to have, yet he is also a tyrant to try to control. He loves to "get loose" and wonder the world. As a matter of fact, it so happens that he has been lost out of sight during hockey games. Not a good feeling for us, but I am sure it was like FREEDOM for him.


Giuseppe
Giuseppe keeps this family busy. If we aren't going to school, basketball, hockey or religious class we are playing and wrestling at the house. Giuseppe just started basketball for the first time. He is doing very well out there. We are trying to remind him to "get in the game" instead of just playing basketball. He doesn't have the passion that he has for football or hockey, but I still want him to do his best. Even so, he is great at all sports he tries.


Andy
Working hard. Yes, that is the life of Andy. Weekdays he focuses on work and Weekends he focuses on family. I'd like to think of him as a true American Dad.
The boys look forward to the weekend to overload him with fun and stories. Anymore our weekends feel like go go go. I've heard that isn't going to let up anytime soon.


Sonia
Recently I celebrated my "27th" birthday. Yes, I know I am actually not 27, but this will be our little secret. So, if you tell Giuseppe I am anything by 27 there is a good chance he will bop you in the belly. Seriously.


Family business
Andy and I have been doing a lot of behind-the-scenes to make our business fabulous. Stay tune to a new avenue we are going to take.

No comments:

Let's back up a bit

This is the month of my July babies. Both Giuseppe and Rocco were born in July. Let's back up a bit. Michigan is still in a State of E...