Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fishing Derby



Who brings a fishing pole to a golf course? Yep... that would be Vincenzo.

Polo Fields Club had a fishing derby yesterday. I took Giuseppe and Vincenzo. Rocco was at home with my mom and Andy was golfing in Ohio.

Lucky me, I got to fish for my first time. Needless to say, we caught ZERO! Good thing. I have an extreme phobia with fish. In the past I have passed out or had panic attacks in such situations.

I tried to hold it together for the boys, but secretly I was hoping we'd get none. What kind of mother am I? I sabotaged their chance at winning the big debry. Take my Mother of the Year award away now.

No comments:

Let's back up a bit

This is the month of my July babies. Both Giuseppe and Rocco were born in July. Let's back up a bit. Michigan is still in a State of E...