Friday, October 15, 2010

Giuseppe and his finds

Since Giuseppe refuses to have his picture taken much anymore, I thought I share a story instead.

Giuseppe likes to find things and bring them home like they are a treasure or something. He usually does his collection on the school bus.

Well, yesterday he got home and said he found a sandwich on the bus. I asked him where it was. He told me he brought it home in his backpack. I asked him what his intentions were. He said it looked like a good snack.

I told him we don't eat things we find. He said, "I wasn't gonna eat it for dinner or anything, I was gonna eat it for a snack."

Funny kid.

And yes, we threw it away.

No comments:

Let's back up a bit

This is the month of my July babies. Both Giuseppe and Rocco were born in July. Let's back up a bit. Michigan is still in a State of E...