Sunday, April 28, 2019

So much accomplished

The past 72 hours has me in overdrive. Not only was I able to accomplish so much, I’ve been able to participate in watching my boys’ accomplishments. I’ll just randomly start:

  • I ordered my new Mustang to arrive in 2-3 months. 
  • I got to watch Giuseppe’s first high school homerun of the season during a tournament over the weekend. 
  • I got to watch Rocco score a goal in hockey. 
  • I enjoyed Advenger: Endgame with the family
  • Boys all got haircuts. Giuseppe’s flow got a few inches chopped off. 
  • Vincenzo got new insole to help his flat feet. 
  • I’ll finished the night watching GoT’s much anticipated epic battle episode. 

No comments:

Let's back up a bit

This is the month of my July babies. Both Giuseppe and Rocco were born in July. Let's back up a bit. Michigan is still in a State of E...