Thursday, February 15, 2018

There are no mistake

I don't think I am unique with this perspective, but I usually get looks of confusion when I tell people I don't make mistakes. I am who I am because of the things I encountered and the events I have endured. Maybe it comes across too confidently, maybe it comes across arrogantly.

I have no regrets and I don't make mistakes. I mean that and I believe that.

Everything I have done and everything that has happened to me has made me who I am today. Of course I get upset at things that seem difficult, but it is how I handle the situation that helps me mold myself to the woman I am today. My next course of action towards managing this life blunder (big or small) is my test. How I handle it is a representation of my strength.

Every unpleasant event I have faced was an opportunity to grow, an opportunity to learn from. All the awkward steps have been necessary for me to get here.

It really comes down to perspective. I actively have chosen to live my life never feeling sorry for myself. I chose to grow from the crap life throws at me. Life is full of obstacles. I may not like it when it happens but I have made a choice to grow and learn from them.

Maybe too deep for this blog entry, but this is also why I am not a participant of the Reconciliation Sacrament in the Catholic faith.

No comments:

Let's back up a bit

This is the month of my July babies. Both Giuseppe and Rocco were born in July. Let's back up a bit. Michigan is still in a State of E...